1. Who we are?
We are the company Servercore (hereinafter referred to as "Servercore" or the “Company”), with registered offices in
- Kenya (P.O BOX 100778, JAMIA),
- Cyprus (Diagorou 4, Kermia Building, 6th floor, office 601, 1097, Nicosia, Cyprus),
- Kazakhstan (Z10K8H7, Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Saryarka district, Beibitshilik Street, building 14, Office 909),
- Uzbekistan (100015, Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Yakkasaray District, Damariq mahalassi, Abdulla Qahhor st., 47).
We own the Servercore electronic portal https://servercore.com/
as well as all the equipment, software, and hardware necessary for its operation.
Servercore is committed to Data Protection compliance, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), and to strictly follow and to protect data subjects under other applicable privacy regulations, depending on the jurisdiction of our business.
According to the GDPR, Kenya's Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws, Servercore may act in different roles, depending on our relationships with you.
Servercore acts as:
- data controller for your personal data if you are our user or visitor of our portal or website; subscriber to our news, mailings and social media accounts; current or potential client, vendor or business partner; shareholder or investor; director, manager or representative;
- data processor for personal data of our client’s users;
- data controller for your personal data if you are Servercore companies’ (including affiliates and target companies for acquisition) employee, contractor, applicant, intern, trainee, referral.